Hi Everyone! In today’s post, we’ll have a brief introduction to python. We’ll earn that why we should learn python?, What are the benefits and applications of Python.
What is Python?
Python is a high-level programming language. It is basically a general-purpose language which supports Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts. Most people won’t believe but Python was released earlier than Java in 1991 by Guido van Rossum.
Python is a great programming language for backend web application development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data analytics, Network Programming and many more. Developers also use python for making games and mobile-based applications.
Why we should learn Python?
- Python is the Future. There are lots of companies that are shifting to Python from Java or other languages. Python has a great scope in data science and machine learning. There are lots of support for the python community and it has a vast quantity of libraries.
- Python is great for beginners. Python syntax is very close to the English language. So, a person who doesn’t even belong to the programming background can learn it easily.
- Python is not strict in datatypes. It means one need not worry about various datatype or datatype declarations in python. Any variable can be used to store any kind of data. For example:
- a = 10
- a = “HI”
- a = 0.122
- a = False
- In Python, programs may have greater functionality with lesser lines of code.
- Python Syntax is very close to pseudo-codes.
Applications of Python
- Python can be used for backend web development. Django and Flask are the two most popular frameworks in python
- Python can be used for Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. SKLearn, TensorFlow, Keras are some popular python libraries that have powerful features.
- Python has great libraries for data visualization. So, it can be used as the best tool for data visualization.
- Python can also be used for creating database-driven applications. It supports almost all kinds of SQL and NoSQL.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.